Monday, December 12, 2011

Blog #12: Capstone

As I wrote and re-wrote this project I was continuously aware of the need for goals and constant desire to improve in a variety of ways.  This assignment provided an ample opportunity to celebrate the good things going on at my school.  In addition, I was able to hone in on some of the goals we have and how to accomplish these goals.  This assignment made me realize how much an average teacher may not know about their particular school.  I learned new things about my school site and I would bet that 90% of our teachers would learn new things about our school too.  We must know where our current reality is, so we can build upon it and create a brighter future for our youngsters.  Positive process and outcome to this educational project.

No comments:

Post a Comment